Dentistry at the Center provides all aspects of complete Family Dental Care, from preventative care to dental implants and everything in between. Our doctors, hygienists and office staff strive to make your dental visit as pleasant as possible. First opening in 1985, our dental practice now maintains three convenient locations:Alexandria MN, Osakis MN and Evansville MN.
Whether it’s your first visit or your return care exam, whether visiting our Alexandria Office or seeing one of our dentists in Osakis or Evansville, you can be assured that you’re receiving the very best in dental care.
Our Professional Dental Services Include:
Cosmetic / General Dentistry
From teeth whitening to porcelain veneers, at Dentistry at the Center we provide a vast array of Cosmetic Dentistry services. All of our general dentistry procedures start with a thorough comprehensive dental examination, from there we inform you of all treatment needs and options.
- Dental Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers
- Preventive Care (Cleanings)
- Periodontal Treatment & Maintenance
- Decay Detecting Films
- Teeth Whitening
- Fluoride Treatment
- Tooth Removal
- Silver & Tooth Colored Restorations
- Oral Cancer Screening
3D Imaging - The New Generation of Patient Care
We are proud to provide our patients with the very latest technology with convenience, safety and best care in mind. 3D imaging enhances the doctors ability to diagnose, treatment plan and create the most predictable outcome.
Dental Implants are a Restorative Dentistry option available to replace a single tooth, several teeth or support a full set of dentures. Unlike crowns or bridges, dental implants do not rely on existing teeth, they act as stand-alone replacements. As such, placement of an implant generally is a three part process that takes several months to complete.
At Dentistry at the Center our dental experts are trained in various Restorative Dentistry methods, treatments and products. At its heart, Restorative Dentistry procedures strive to repair your natural teeth that have been damaged, decayed or lost. The various treatment methods we perform include:
- Tooth Colored & Silver Restorations
- Crowns – A crown is essentially a cap that covers your entire natural tooth. Crowns are most often recommended for patients with excessive decay or loss of natural tooth structure. The crown is permanently cemented on to the tooth and provides the strength you need to chew and the look you desire for a pleasing smile.
- Bridges – A bridge, or multiple bridges, are used to fill gaps due to missing teeth, to strengthen the jaw and to aid in proper facial structure. Dental bridges are not removable, they provide a natural-looking tooth replacement that rely on your existing teeth.
- Full & Partial Dentures
Endodontic Treatments – Root Canal Therapy
Endodontics is the area of dentistry specifically targeting the tissues surrounding the tooth root and tissue inside the tooth (tooth pulp). When damage to the tooth pulp occurs it can result in severe pain and swelling, to relieve the pain and save the tooth root canal therapy may be recommended. During root canal therapy the damaged pulp is removed and the root canal is properly cleaned and sealed.
Infection Control - Dentistry at the Center follows the highest infection control standards put-forth for the dental industry.